Being an employed physician with Tenet Florida Physician Services has significant benefits. We give you what you need to work smarter to provide your patients with the highest level of care, and to manage your practice in a manner that benefits your employees as well as yourself.
Some benefits to joining our organization include:
Part of the Larger Tenet Family
- You will receive the benefits of being part of a large network composed of 80 hospitals and 190 outpatient centers across the country. This includes availability of resources, levels of expertise, negotiation strength and cost savings when applicable.
- You will receive the benefits of being part of an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and participate in system-managed care contracting.
Managed Care Negotiation
- Due to Tenet’s national strength with hospital and physician networks across the country, we have a national managed care team that works very closely with all major insurances and ensures that our physicians receive reimbursements significantly higher than South Florida market rates. This allows more cash flow and higher incomes for physicians.
- Patient billings remain Part B and patients are not subject to higher facility fee billings.
Attractive and Competitive Benefit Plan
- We offer excellent benefit plans as well as retirement planning, including a 401K and a deferred compensation plan allowing up to 75 percent of compensation to be deferred.
- Florida has no state income tax.
Practice Management Expertise
- We have an experienced staff dedicated solely to physician practice management.
- We provide human resource staff to assist with recruitment, staff training and support programs.
Revenue Cycle Management
- We have a team with many years of experience and a proven track record with physician revenue cycle management, including daily revenue reporting and compliance expertise.
- We perform proactive billing & collection audits.
- We have a certified coding team dedicated to your practice success.
- We provide daily and monthly financial reports and utilize accrual accounting to protect against payer interruptions in reimbursement.
Fully Supported EHR and EPM Systems
- We use advanced technology, including EHR and EPM systems that are fully integrated for ease of use by physicians and staff.
- We provide support staff to handle your training and support needs in the use of our systems, including a Clinical Systems team dedicated to helping you achieve Meaningful Use.
Medical Malpractice Coverage
We provide professional medical liability insurance.
We provide attorneys and other legal support for your needs.
Legal, Risk and Compliance Services
- We have regional and national legal, risk and compliance teams to support Tenet Hospitals and employed physicians.
Business Development Opportunities
- The International Health Solutions division provides physicians with opportunities to extend their brand across the globe, collaborate with international colleagues and to provide care for patients in countries with limited access to care. Tenet Florida Physician Services doctors are called upon to consult and perform procedures as well as provide educational lectures and consults.
- The Tenet Workman’s Compensation program is contracted with most major Florida workers’ compensation networks to provide care to employees and to reduce productivity loss due to injury. Tenet Florida Physician Services makes up a network of providers that can offer continuity of care to employers and their employees.
- The Health & Wellness by Tenet program targets corporations interested in providing employee wellness programs. We are currently working with some of South Florida’s largest corporations. The program focuses on education and the development of on-site medical clinics. Tenet Florida Physician Services physicians are provided opportunities to support on-site clinics and provide education to employees.
If you are committed to care and are ready to make a difference, if you are ready for the challenge and to be among some of the best, we could be the place for you.