Treatable. Beatable. Curable.
Colorectal cancer can often be cured if found early, yet 1 in 3 people are not up-to-date with their screenings. Get Screened. Save Your Life.
GET SCREENED. SAVE YOUR LIFE.
When was your last screening?
- Early detection results in a 90% survival rate
- Screenings may detect Colorectal Cancer before any symptoms appear
- Colorectal Cancer is one of the only cancers that may be detected early enough to be cured
- The American Cancer Society now recommends that if you are 45 and older, it is important to schedule a colonoscopy screening.
- 60% of colorectal cancer-related deaths could have been prevented with a routine screening
Call 1.833.837.8272 for your referral today!